Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Craziness That is My Life

Hello!! yes I am still here, through all the craziness that is going on around me I thought I would do a quick post about a few things that have been going on.

School has been CRAZY!! so much homework and large projects I am constantly doing homework. thankfully I am done in 3 weeks and when I am done I am going to put my feet up relax and drink a big bottle of wine... Hopefully Britt and my friend Geta will join me.

6 days till I get married!!! Yes I can't believe it, time is just flying by. Last weekend I had my bachelorette party, I had a great time with all my girlfriends and thanks to Britt for organizing the night out for me. On Wednesday I finished putting the tags on the rock candy favors and today I got my nails and eye brows done. Now the count down begins!

Do you remember at the beginning of March when I wrote a post about our first renovation and how it was going to be a long and slow process. Well C and I ended up going out to Home Depot to buy a few items so we could get started on fixing it up. While we were there we ended up getting approved for The Home Depot card and bought everything for the bathroom. Things are moving a lot faster then I had thought. C has started to lay the flooring (I will come back and post some pictures for you) but he is already starting to slow down on the work (he is losing motivation) I hope it gets done! More to come on the renovation process.

I am hoping once I am done school I can start blogging more. I will be back to show you the bathroom pictures and of course the wedding pictures.

Tomorrow C and I are taking our little guy to see Toy Story 3 on ice, he is so exited and keeps asking me everyday if we are going. I will be sure to post pictures for you all to see.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: