Monday, March 28, 2011

Wedding Day

The wedding has come and gone and I am very happy to be married to my wonderful husband. My wedding party was wonderful, Britt, Nikki and Geta helped me so much and I couldn't have done it without them. I had the best time and it was great to have all our family and friends there to share our day with us.
Now the count down to graduation!!
Here are a few pictures from the wedding day, you can also see some on Britt's blog. I will be sure to post the professional photo's from the photographer as soon as I get them.










2 comments:

Kerry said...

You looked beautiful Amanda - congrats! :)

I'd seen Britt's photos... but not until I was looking at yours did I realize that I actually went to a wedding at that same location! It's absolutely GORGEOUS!

Amanda Cromwell said...

Kerry- Thank you so much!

Grey Silo is beautiful, it is very natural and the architectural detail is gorgeous.