Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mini Bath Reno- Reveal

I just wanted to share a quick update with you about the house.

I am 96% complete the main bathroom! Yes, just a few more odds and ends and I'm done. 

Main Bathroom  
  • Sand counter top and cabinet
  • Paint counter top and cabinet
  • Install new flooring
  • Buy new sink and faucet
  • Install new sink and faucet
  • Clean all the walls, tub and toilet
  • Spray paint the medicine cabinet white
  • Buy new white towels (just hand towels)
  • Buy white shower curtain
  • Accessorize
  • Paint the baseboard heater

Take a look at the before and after pictures...

Before

After

Before

After

Before: Counter-top & sink

After: Counter-top & Sink
So what do you think? Working with what I had and not gutting the place, I think it looks brighter, larger and cleaner (without the black). I am very happy with the end result.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

It definitely looks a lot brighter and cleaner!! :) Way to work with what you had girl!

Britt said...

Waaaaaayyyyy better!!

Amanda Cromwell said...

Thanks girls!