Friday, April 27, 2012

Kitchen Reveal

I have pictures to show you! I am finally going to reveal all my hard work in the kitchen.

Before picture
The floors and cabinets were very worn and had scratches all over (its hard to see that in these photos)
Progress picture
New Flooring!

Painted cabinets
Making the cabinet doors
After picture





Kitchen List- COMPLETE
  • Install new flooring
  • Buy and install baseboards
  • Sand cabinets
  • Paint cabinets and new doors
  • Install new doors with new hinges and knobs
  • Buy fridge and stove off of Kijiji 
  • Paint touch-ups 
Here are all the progress posts to refresh you memory! (1,2,3,4)

I have been spending so much time running around finishing up all the little tasks and projects around the house but, after today it will be all worth it because we will be DONE EVERYTHING! Soon enough you will all understand why I have been on a time crunch to finish everything.

Next  time I will show you the main bathroom! You may remember I did a mini Reno on it but I decided to add more to that list.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Ahhhh can't see the after pictures lady!! :(

Amanda Cromwell said...

Kerry- thanks for letting me know! I fixed the problem. :)