Friday, April 13, 2012

Playing Catch-up

I know....I have been MIA for all of March and part of April...Between work, chores, J, C, Fixing up the house and working  two weekends in a row with Britt at the Toronto Wine and Cheese and Hamilton Food and Drink in March.....I have had no time to spare. I wish there was more time in a day so I could get everything done!

To get you up to speed with everything that has happened throughout March here is a sneak peek of everything.....

Look how big Dakota is getting!!!

5 Months old

I painted my living room accent wall! Here is the before....

Before
I picked this colour when we moved in, when I got it made it turned out to be the wrong colour. We have been living with it since....I wasn't very fond of it and C hated it.... Now it is a colour we both like and I think it looks great! The colour is... Benjamin Moore Black Pepper 2130-40.

After- Sorry the picture isn't the greatest quality.
We started to pull the carpet off the basement stairs. It is a very hard task the staples are so hard to get out and there is so many of them! I have blisters on my hands from doing it so we decided to do a couple stairs per day, now we only have 4 left to do.


I finally went out and bought new handles for the kitchen cabinets! The final reveal will be coming soon.

Sorry again about the bad picture.
C and his dad put up the trim in the house two weekends ago!! I am so happy that it is finally done.


We have a few more things throughout the house we have completed and a few more things we have added to our list. I will start to reveal room by room instead of adding it to this already long post.

One last big thing that happened on March 26..... C and I had our one year wedding anniversary! I can't believe how fast this past year went!



No comments: